The Demac team is headed back to Magento Imagine for our 6th year in a row! Last year we took home Magento’s “Spirit of Excellence Award”, their highest partner honour, and were nominated “Best Omnichannel Experience” for our customer EverythingWine. To learn more about what went down at Imagine 2016, check out our recap.
This year, we’ll be on the show floor at booth #410 to answer your questions about Magento 2 and driving growth online! To schedule a meeting with one of our team members at the conference please click here, or lookout for these Magento experts:
From left to right: Afshin Mousavian, Kerry Morrison, Allan Macgregor, Shannon Hughes, Brennan Harvey, Alex Somerville
- Afshin Mousavian – Vice President of Business Development
- Alex Somerville – Front End Practice Lead
- Allan MacGregor – Director of Engineering, who wrote the book on Magento
- Brennan Harvey – Director of Accounts
- Kerry Morrison – President
- Shannon Hughes – Business Development Coordinator
Don’t miss our Front End Practice Lead, Alex Somerville’s session on “How Magento Front-End is Going from Zero to Hero” on April 5, 11:00AM.
Drop by our booth to to learn about the retailers we’ve launched on Magento 2 (like our most recent build: InsideOut Patio), or to just pick up your pair of our trademark sunglasses!
Fill in the form below to book a meeting with a Demac team member:
See you there!