How important is this time of year? Retailers in the US will earn over half a trillion dollars, and some retailers will do more than 30% of their sales for the whole year between Thanksgiving and Boxing Day!
1. A full list of North American Holidays and Observances, through to the end of January 2017. Of course, you want to be mindful of how to message your customers on each of these dates, and you may even choose to avoid sending email on some dates for the same reason!
Daylight Savings Ends: Nov 6
US Election Day: Nov 8
US Veterans Day/ CAN Rememberance Day: Nov 11
US Thanksgiving: Nov 24
Black Friday: Nov 25
Cyber Monday: Nov 28
Christmas Day: Dec 25
First Day of Hanukkah: Dec 25
Kwanzaa: Dec 26
Boxing Day: Dec 26
New Years Eve: Dec 31
New Years Day: Jan 1
Last Day of Hanukkah: Jan 1
Orthodox Christmas: Jan 7
Orthodox New Year: Jan 14
US MLK Day: Jan 16
US Inauguration Day: Jan 20
Chinese New Year: Jan 28
2. How to use emojis to get a 10%+ higher open rate, without inadvertently sending Playboy bunnies to your entire CRM + much more to help you send emails that are successfully received and acted on!
3. A menu of email types to send this holiday season, so you don’t run out of ideas. Did you know that 5% of emails give a third of email revenue? Targeted emails are well worth the investment at this time of the year, and we highlight some of the keys to successful targeting.
4. A handy pre-send checklist, before you hit send on your email campaign. After all, the devil is in the details, so you don’t want to spoil great work by missing something small in executing your campaign(s).
5. Finally, TONS of real emails from previous campaigns that worked, with our notes about what you can take away to build your own success.
If you’re still looking for sources of inspiration, here are a bunch of our partners and friends with great resources worth looking at.
If we can be of more help, please let us know at email@example.com. We typically respond to email on the same day we receive it.
Post Views: 882
Leading Email Marketing at Demac Media, Ivana has earned her right as the Carrie Bradshaw of email. She’s got a swear jar on her desk for every time someone says “eblast” & plans to spend it all on Black Friday.